About 13th ICGT 2023
It is our pleasure to welcome you to the 2023 13th International Conference of Green Technology (ICGT 2023) in Malang, Indonesia. The ICGT is an annual multidisciplinary meeting for cultivating and promoting interactions between educators, scientists, engineers, and industry researchers in studying the development of science & technology and related area. In the last decade, educators and scientists concerned about how to discipline integration can be achieved and shifted from traditional methods that focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics as isolated disciplines. Therefore, “Strengthening the Impact of STEM world (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) for a Sustainable Future” become the theme of The 13th ICGT 2023.
The scientific programs consist of keynote lectures, plenary lectures, and invited lectures in parallel sessions covering a wide range of topics in STEM areas. A major goal of these conferences introduce students to learning and working in the STEM world, keep experts in the STEM field aware of current developments, and provide exchange their research results about most aspects of science and technology. We expected ICGT to play an important role in preparing all attendees to be leaders in STEM fields and solve the current practical challenges encountered from various perspectives.
Faced with our new way of living, the 13th ICGT 2023 will be held fully hybrid on Malang, from October 17 and 18, 2023. These hybrid conferences are held with a limited number of virtual participants and push for a return-to-physically meeting. All participants will have the same opportunities to present work either virtually or on-site, in Malang Indonesia.
Participants who want to present their papers should submit their full papers. Only selected papers will be presented at the conferences. The review process will take at most one month. The deadline for full paper submission will be on September 12, 2023, and the selected full paper will be published in the Conference Proceedings by IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science indexed by Scopus.
Dr. Veinardi Suendo, S.Si., M.Eng.
Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Azhar bin Ariffin
University Malaya, Malaysia
Prof. Toshifumi Sakaguchi*
Hiroshima University, Japan
Assoc.Prof.Dr. Varit Srilaong
King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
Dr. Fachrul Kurniawan, M.MT, IPM
State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang
* in confirmation
Prof. Dr. Bayyinatul Muchtaromah, M.Si
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science and Technology, State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang
Dr. Heni Widayani, M.Si
Department of Mathematic, Faculty of Science and Technology, State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang
Eriyanto Yusnawan, Ph.D
Research Center for Food Crops, Research Organization for Agriculture and Food, National Research and Innovation Agency
1. Environmental Science.
2. Natural Science and Technology.
3. Sustainable Materials and Resources.
4. Green Technology and Engineering.
5. Advanced Material for Environmental Technology
|Abstract Submission Deadline||August, 6 2023|
|Abstract Notification||August, 20 2023|
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||September, 17 2023|
|Review Process||September, 17 - October, 18 2023|
|Revision Process||October, 18 - November, 2 2023|
|Publication Announcement||December 2023|
|Early Bird Registration||August, 20 - September, 16 2023|
|Late Registration||October, 13 2023|
|Conference Dates||October, 17-18 2023|
- Prof. Ueki (Hiroshima University, Japan)
- Dr. Panupong Tamachoti (Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand)
- Dr. Anton Prasetyo, M.Si (State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia)
- Dr. Ajeng Kusumaningtyas Pramono (Gifu University, Japan)
- Dr. Erna Hastuti, M.Si (State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia)
- Didik Wahyudi, M.Si (State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia)
- Dr. Imam Tazi , M.Si (State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia)
- Prof. Ulfah Utami, M.Si (State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia)
- Dr. Fachrul Kurniawan, M.Si (State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia)
- Prof. Agung Sedayu, M.T (State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia)
- Prof. Dr. Bayyinatul Muchtaromah, M.Si (State Islamic University Maulana Malik Ibrahim Malang, Indonesia)
- Dr. Anjar Triwibowo (Airlangga University, Indonesia)
- Dr. Yuyun Ika C (Brawijaya University, Indonesia)
- Prof. Tagawa (Hiroshima University, Japan)
|Participant Type||Early Bird||Regular|
|Online Presenter||LOCAL: IDR 400K|
INTERNATIONAL: USD 50
|LOCAL: IDR 450K
INTERNATIONAL: USD 55
|On Site Presenter||LOCAL: IDR 750K|
INTERNATIONAL: USD 100
Under graduate: IDR 500 K
Master and doctoral: IDR 750K
|LOCAL: IDR 900K
INTERNATIONAL: USD 120
Under graduate: IDR 550K
Master and doctoral student IDR 800K
|Listener||LOCAL: IDR 750K|
INTERNATIONAL: USD 100
|LOCAL: IDR 800K
INTERNATIONAL: USD 105
All payment should be transferred to:
Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI)
Account Number : 1662 0100 4587 506
Retno Novvitasari Hery Daryono
Ijen Suites Resort & Convention
Jl. Ijen Nirwana Raya Blok A No. 16, Malang
- To submit an abstract, you need to register to the conference by creating an account though the system. . Please create an account by clicking REGISTER and submit your abstract.
- The abstract must be written in English, including the introduction, the aim of the study, method, results, conclusion, and keywords.
- The abstract should be no longer than 200 words.
- The keywords are 3 to 5 words, written in alphabetical order.
Full Paper Submission
- We accept full-paper written in English, for the ISSN proceedings based on the TEMPLATE.
- We accept full-paper written in ENGLISH only for the indexed proceedings based on the TEMPLATE.
- The full-paper should include Introduction, Literature Review (optional), Method, Findings and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement (optional), and References.
- The paper should be submitted after the notification of abstract acceptance.
- Full-paper revision must be submitted through the author’s account no later than September 17, 2023.
- The full-paper submitted must be revised according to the reviewers’ suggestions.
- Please note that the whole submission process is conducted fully via online.
click to chat
click to chat