Authors are encouraged to submit papers online through the conference website’s system
Submission Preparation Checklist
- ICGT 2022 will not accept papers that are currently under review or have been accepted or published in a journal or another conference at the time of submission.
- The submitting file must be in either Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please ensure that your paper does not exceed 10 pages in length.
- The article is single-spaced; it is written in a 10-point font; italics are used rather than underlining (except for URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are incorporated into the text rather than at the end.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://pkp.sfu.ca) are activated and ready to click.
- When submitting to a peer-reviewed track of the conference, authors’ names are omitted from the submission, and “Author” and the year are used in the bibliography and footnotes in place of the authors’ names, paper titles, and so on. The review process for ICGT 2022 is double blind (reviewers are uninformed of the author’s identity or vice versa). The authors should ensure that their identities do not appears anywhere in the manuscript they submit.
- If you are submitting to peer review, you have to save all Microsoft Office documents (including Supplementary Files) by going to File and selecting Save As; clicking Tools (or Options on a Mac); clicking Security; selecting “Remove personal information from file properties on save”; and clicking Save.
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this conference and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.