Full Paper Submission. The following is the terms of full paper submission:
- To join the conference, a participant needs to register first at sign up.
- The whole submission process is done by easychair system (NOT by email).
- The participant must submit the full paper based on the provided conference :
The article should be written in English and must between 5-10 pages.
An author can only submit one paper as the first author.
The full papers should be uploaded here.
The proceedings will be submitted for indexing
- The poster will be displayed on dedicated rooms. In order not to exceed the available space size, the poster must be printed to A1 size 59,4 × 84,1 cm.
- The poster must be written in English (U.S.) and the length of manuscript is about 800-1000 words.
- The poster follows the following divisions: a title, names of authors and institutions, abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions, and references
- The poster presentation will be held during lunch and afternoon breaks.