Full Paper Submission. The following is the terms of full paper submission:
The committee has established an agreement with IOP publishing to publish selected papers with particular coverage in IOP Conference Series: Environmental Earth and Environmental Science (EES).
The proceeding series has been indexed by Scopus, Elsevier. Prospective authors are invited to submit their full paper using IOP Conference Series template. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by experts and the final decision of the selected papers will be made by the editorial team.
- To join the conference, a participant needs to register first at sign up.
- The whole submission process is done by easychair system (NOT by email).
- The participant must submit the full paper based on the provided conference :
The article should be written in English and must between 5-10 pages.
An author can only submit one paper as the first author.
The full papers should be uploaded here.
The proceedings will be submitted for indexing
- The poster will be displayed on dedicated rooms. In order not to exceed the available space size, the poster must be printed to A1 size 59,4 × 84,1 cm.
- The poster must be written in English (U.S.) and the length of manuscript is about 800-1000 words.
- The poster follows the following divisions: a title, names of authors and institutions, abstract, introduction, materials and methods, results and discussion, conclusions, and references
- The poster presentation will be held during lunch and afternoon breaks.